Trans-Siberian Private Train Journeys
The epic route between Moscow, Lake Baikal and Beijing is the heart of most journeys
Your exciting days deliver three of the world’s largest countries directly to your compartment. Settle back to enjoy the dramatic changes of scenery and savour a choice of Europe’s and Asia’s most superb and splendid landscapes!
Choose from two directions:
Route from East to West: Beijing to Moscow, via Ulan Bator, capital of Mongolia, to Lake Baikal, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg and Kazan.
Beijing to Moscow
Highlights between Beijing and Moscow
This exceptionally comfortable journey leads you to Beijing’s Forbidden City, to the Great Wall and into the Gobi Desert, continuing on to Mongolian nomad settlements in breathtakingly beautiful landscapes and to the natural wonders of Lake Baikal.
Visits to two kremlins are included: the well-known one in Moscow and the ancient one in the Tatar city of Kazan. In addition to classic Moscow, you also see such new sights like the Cathedral of the Redeemer and take part in a city lights tour of the nocturnal Moscow. A truly memorable experience.
- Moscow by night, and city tour at day incl. Kremlin
- Kazan, including the Kremlin
- Irkutsk (1 overnight in hotel)
- Lake Baikal (short cruise and barbecue on the shores of Lake Baikal)
- Ulan Ude
- Ulan Baatar (one overnight in hotel or yurt)
- National park Terelj in Mongolia
- Beijing (2 or 3 overnights on hotel depending on eastbound or westbound), incl. Great Wall, Tienanmen Square, Forbidden City
Tea and coffee and water is free for Bolshoi/ Bolshoi Platinum guests. They also get 1 alcoholic beverage for free during the meals on board (lunch and dinner).